APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Students can apply online. After reading the complete information on website about tuition fee and courses first you have to choose the course.
After choosing the course you should send us the following documents by email:
• Filled Application Form
• Copy of International Passport or ID Card (minimum valid for 2 years)
• Copy of HigherSecondary School Certificate (with subject details)
After reviewing the above written documents, we shall notify you about acceptance or rejection. If you will be accepted then we shall issue you Admission Confirmation Letter in 1 – 3 working day.
HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER FROM UNIVERSTY
To get an invitation letter from any University of Russia, we require the following documents:
• Filled Application Form
• Copy of International Passport (minimum valid for one year)
• Copy of School Certificate (with subject details)
• Cost of Invitation Letter* 300 US$ ** + 100 US$ for courier.
* Invitations are issued by the Federal Migration Service and it takes 35-45 days.
** You can transfer us the payment bank transfer, by western Union or Money Gram. Please send us the receipt of payments to confirm us.
After receiving Invitations , we shall send you the Original Invitation letter, Admission Confirmation letter and visa support letter by courier.
APPLY FOR VISA
After getting invitation letter from us, student should contact the nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate in his/her country.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
• Filled Application form (you can fill online at http://visa.kdmid.ru)
• Original passport (valid for 2 years minimum)
• Secondary school certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or with Apostille stamp)
• Aids/HIV test (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
• Official Invitation letter issued by Federal Migration Services of the Russian Federation through RECAS
• 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
– In some countries Embassy of Russian Federation require legalization of documents from specific departments.
– In some specific countries Russian embassy require some additional documents.
ARRIVAL & IMMIGRATION CLEARANCE
After getting visa from Russian Embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
One of our representative will receive the student at the airport.
In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she will be deported back to homeland by the Immigration Authorities of Russia.
Student must have the following documents to present to the Immigration Office:
- International Passport with Valid Student Visa
- Copy of Invitation letter
- Copy of Admission Letter
- First year expenses as stated in Admission Letter in cash or travel cheques (if tuition fee is already paid, a student should have a bank transfer receipt)
- School-leaving Certificate (attested by Embassy of the Russian Federation)
- HIV test Certificate
- 12 photos 3.5 х 4.5 cm
ADMISSION AND START OF CLASSES
It is compulsory for every student to be registered at University in three working days after arrival in Russia.
After Arrival in Russia, student should submit the complete documents and first year complete fees as written on Admission Confirmation Letter to International Department.
Staff of International Relations office will complete the admission process and registration process in 1-3 working days and after that they will allow you to start the classes.