- Fill Visa Application Form
- Have valid International Passport or Travel Document (at least two years until the date of expiry)
- Have Invitation Letter from the University (original)
- School-leaving Certificates (original) (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Diploma if available) (notarized)
- HIV test certificate issued at least three months prior the arrival to Russia (notarized)
- 2 Pictures 3.5 x 4.5 cm
P.S.: In some countries Embassy of the Russian Federation requires some additional documents from specific departments.
We always meet our students at all the airports of Russia. We also arrange the transfer from airport to University. It is advisable to book the flight as soon as possible because in Russia the beginning of the academic year is a busy time to travel.
We advise students to book tickets for direct flights to the airport where target University is located. In case of non-availability of flights to the city where you are going to study, you should book a flight to the nearest airport and we will meet you there.
Students who got their Student visa to Russia have to inform us about their arrival. It is obligatory for every student to inform us about his/her flight details. That is why please send us the scan copy of the booked flight ticket. If our representative will not be at the airport to meet the student, the latter will be deported to homeland.
Student must have the following documents to present to the Immigration Office:
- International Passport with Valid Student Visa
- Copy of Invitation letter
- Copy of Admission Letter
- First year expenses as stated in Admission Letter in cash or travel cheques (if tuition fee is already paid, a student should have a bank transfer receipt)
- School-leaving Certificate (attested by Embassy of the Russian Federation)
- HIV test Certificate
- 12 photos 3.5 х 4.5 cm
IT IS IMPORTANT:
At any Airport of Russia at the Immigration Branch Office you will be provided with an Arrival Card. You have to fill in this card and give it back to the Immigration Branch Office. In the field “Purpose of visit” please choose EDUCATION and write the NAME OF UNIVERSITY.
This card is very important and after arrival to Russia you will need it for registration at the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. Please don’t make mistakes filling it in.
Our company has professional and dedicated Visa Department team assigned with the sole task of making it easy for our students to obtain all visas needed. Visas processed by our Visa Department have a 99.9% approval rate. More importantly, nearly all of them approved after just first submission.